Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Geometric Pattern


This pattern was inspired by key components of Chinese culture which have been modified, in Photoshop, to create an abstract composition. I used an analogous color scheme to unify my design. I like the intricacy of the pattern and how it beautifully flows and leads the eye. Every time I look at the pattern, I see new forms taking shape. This was my very first experience with Photoshop, I gained many skills during the process, and I'm happy to say I keep learning more and more every day. I learned to use opacity levels to change the transparency on my images to then apply these skills to my design. This was a key component on my creation since this effect let me play with saturation of color, to give the eye a break from bright bold colors, and make a harmonious transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment